• Public Access to Records of the Town of New Haven - The people's right to know the process of government decision-making and the documents and statistics leading to determinations is basic to our society. These regulations provide information concerning the procedures by which records may be obtained.
• Code of Ethics -
• Sexual Harassment Policy -
• Antidiscrimination Policy -
• Procurement Policy - The Purpose of this policy is to set forth procurement policies and procedures for purchases and purchase contracts as well as contracts for Public Works
• Payments Allowed in Advance of Audit - The purpose of this policy is to define the types of payments that are allowed prior to the audit.
• Article 26 of the Agriculture and Markets Law relating to cruelty to animals
• Article 7 of the Agriculture and Markets Law relating to Licensing, Identification and Control of Dogs and Animal Population Control