M, T, W, Th: 8 AM - 4 PM, Fri: 8 AM - 12 Noon
Town Hall (6)
Application-for-Copy-of-Birth-Record.pdf : Application for Copy of Birth Record
Application-for-Copy-of-Death-Record.pdf : Application for Copy of Death Record
Application-for-Dog-License.pdf : Application for Dog License
Application-for-Genealogy-Services.pdf : Application for Genealogy Services
Application-for-Marriage-Record.pdf : Application for Marriage Record
Application-for-Moble-Home-Park.pdf : Application for Moble Home Park
Application-for-Proposed-Development.pdf : Application for Proposed Development
Application-for-ReSubdivision.pdf : Application for ReSubdivision
Application-for-Subdivision.pdf : Application for Subdivision
Application-for-Variance.pdf : Application for Variance
Flood-Mitigation-Assessment-Process.pdf : Flood Mitigation Assessment Process
How-to-Construct-a-Sandbag-Emergency-Levee.pdf : How to Construct a Sandbag Emergency Levee
SEQR-Application.pdf : SEQR Application
Town-of-New-Haven-Regulations-Of-Water-District-8.pdf : Regulations of Water District #8
Town-of-New-Haven-Code-of-Ethics.pdf : Code of Ethics Policy
Town-of-New-Haven-Investment-Policy.pdf : Investment Policy
Town-of-New-Haven-Procurement-Policy.pdf : Procurement Policy
Town-of-New-Haven-Sexual-Harrassment-Policy-2011.pdf : Sexual Harrassment Policy
Town-Of-New-Haven-Policy-Against-Discrimination-And-Harrassment-2019.pdf : Policy Against Discrimination and Harrassment
Town-of-New-Haven-Regulations-For-Use-of-Town-Meeting-Room-2017.pdf : Regulations For Use of Town Meeting Room
Town-of-New-Haven-Public-Access-to-Records.pdf : Public Access to Records
Town-of-New-Haven-Policy-For-Use-of-Computers-Internet-and-E-Mail.pdf : Policy For Use of Computers, Internet and E-Mail
Town-of-New-Haven-Policy-For-Prevention-of-Violence-in-the-Workplace.pdf : Policy For Prevention of Violence in the Workplace
Town-of-New-Haven-Payments-Allowed-in-Advance-of-Audit.pdf : Payments Allowed in Advance of Audit.pdf
Town-of-New-Haven-Equal-Employment-Opportunity-Policy-2011.pdf : Equal Employment Opportunity Policy 2011
New-York-State-Burn-Law-2017.pdf : New York State Burn Law
The Town Supervisor is an elective legislative position. The supervisor sits on the town board, where he presides over town board meetings and votes on all matters with no more legal weight than that of any other board member (no tie-breaking or veto powers).
After town board decisions have been made, it is the supervisor who often carries out the decisions. The supervisor usually receives the majority of complaints and suggestions of citizens, as well.
The supervisor is also the treasurer of the town and generally represents the town in the conduct of its financial affairs.
• Public Access to Records of the Town of New Haven - The people's right to know the process of government decision-making and the documents and statistics leading to determinations is basic to our society. These regulations provide information concerning the procedures by which records may be obtained.
• Code of Ethics -
• Sexual Harassment Policy -
• Antidiscrimination Policy -
• Procurement Policy - The Purpose of this policy is to set forth procurement policies and procedures for purchases and purchase contracts as well as contracts for Public Works
• Payments Allowed in Advance of Audit - The purpose of this policy is to define the types of payments that are allowed prior to the audit.
• Article 26 of the Agriculture and Markets Law relating to cruelty to animals
• Article 7 of the Agriculture and Markets Law relating to Licensing, Identification and Control of Dogs and Animal Population Control