M, T, W, Th: 8 AM - 4 PM, Fri: 8 AM - 12 Noon
PLANNING BOARD MINUTES
04-17-2019 Planning Board Meeting Minutes
NEW HAVEN PLANNING BOARD MEETING
HELD APRIL 17, 2019
Call to Order: Linda Bond-Clark called the April 17th meeting to order at 6:00 p.m. at the New Haven Town Hall. Roll call: Linda Bond-Clark, William Calderone, Josh Downing, Kathy Phelps, James Searles and Frederick Wilbur present. Patricia Parkhurst excused.
Raymond T Abbott Mobile Home Park:
Raymond Abbott has submitted an application for a mobile home park license for 6 mobile homes at 319 – 323 Co Rt 43. Tax map #s 098.00-01-44.2 & 098.00-01-44.1. Mr. Abbott was out of town and was represented by Don Neville who contacted him by phone to answer questions.
Sketch: The board requested that Mr. Abbott confirm the size of the lot and resubmit his application with a better sketch. The new sketch should be drawn to scale and show:
- Scale in inches and feet
- All existing buildings, trees, septic systems, water supply
- All proposed improvements
- Dimensions of all mobile homes and sheds
- Dimensions of parking areas (must be minimum of two 9’x18’ spaces per mobile home)
- Distance from the back of the existing house to the first lot
- Distance from the back of the existing mobile home to the first lot
- Distance from existing mobile home and house to property lines and road
- Setback from property line to sheds
- Distance from interior road to mobile homes
- Setback from property line to mobile homes
Basis for consideration:
- All units will be hooked to public water
- All mobile homes will get certificates of occupancy
- The new mobile homes will be a substantial distance from the road making them visually unobtrusive
Site Plan Review Ordinance: Tabled. Review will continue next time starting at section 5.95.
Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 7:59 by motion of William Calderone, second by James Searles. Linda Bond-Clark, Aye; William Calderone, Aye; Josh Downing, Aye; Kathy Phelps, Aye; James Searles, Aye; Frederick Wilbur, Aye. Carried.
Debra J Allen
New Haven Planning Board Secretary